Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Falling in love (again)

Love is timeless... It lurks deep in my heart. In many times, it blossoms. Like a red rose in my backyard...

Like now. I'm falling in love (again).

In the middle of a night, quiet and chilly night... We prayed tahajjud together, after experiencing a shocking afternoon. No one could help us, and I mean there is _really_ no one... so we knelt down, humbly, praying for help from the Most Merciful...

When we finished, there is only silence. She laid her head on my shoulder. Suddenly, a strange feeling rushed in. And when I looked at her, I saw someone. Someone I knew very well, but this time she looked different. Oh God, I couldn't stand it. Those crying eyes... I could not forget how they looked at me. No words at all, but that shaking body told me everything...

Then I knew the answer of our pray has come. My heart was enlightened. I knew what to do. From that moment, I made myself a promise. I will stand by her, caring, helping, and protecting her. Now and forever.

And then suddenly a rose blossomed in my heart...

To the greatest woman that I ever have in my life:
I love you my dear, with all my heart and soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home