Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What do you see ?

What do you see when you look around you ? Your eyes will see many things, that's for sure.

But now look them with your heart. Do you see the same things ? May be, may be not.

For me, I see the silhouette of a perfect Grand Plan. A perfectly accurate construction of bits and pieces of the Great Universe. No single detail is missing. No inconsistencies at all.

I feel like being part of the Plan. I feel what I have been working so far is to realize the Plan. Strangely, I feel submissive about it. Absolutely no reluctance. Like a child who eagerly does something that he really wants to do. I expect nothing in return.

I keep asking myself ... what's this feeling about ?

Suddenly I remember, "Islam is rahmatan lil alamin". Then everything becomes clear to me. Being part of the Great Plan is just my qudrat. That's why I am created for.

I promise I will be a candle that shines in the dark. A candle that gives light to everyone who needs it. And I don't do it for my self. There is no me, I don't exist. I am just a candle in the hand of the Creator of the Plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home