Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A precious gift to the family

Monday 12.00am:
A weak voice whispered into my ears, telling the pain was coming.

Monday 03.45am:
She grabbed my hands and woke me up. "It's already pulsing every 10 minutes", she said. We then rushed to the hospital.

Monday 04.25am:
We arrived at the hospital. I looked at her. She was in terrible pain but her eyes assured me she could handle it. I kept caressing her.

Monday 05.25am:
I was praying when I heard a baby crying. But I didnot think it was mine. When I finished, the nurse told me it was my baby. A baby boy.

Monday 05.45am:
I met him. I put him on my lap and performed adzan near his ear. What a tiny, cute baby boy...

Monday 05.55am:
The door opened. I entered. I saw the baby's mother. We smiled to each other. I knew we felt the same thing. Something unexpressable. Alhamdulillahi rabbil alamiin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home