Thursday, February 08, 2007

Heaven and Hell

It is said that we will meet heaven or hell later in our eternal life. Not for me. I can be in heaven or hell right now, in this period of life. I am in heaven when I do good deeds. I enter hell when I do things that are not supposed to be done. Heaven and hell is the state of self. When I am in heaven, my physical body, my mind, my feeling, ... everything is at its best possible state. The opposite is perfectly true for hell.

Heaven and hell are consequences of all things we do. For me, the effect is instantaneous. Of course I expect to be in heaven all the time. But it is very hard to do. Passion, lust, and other negative wishes often become barriers, blocking my path to my heaven, and even push me to hell. I try to learn from this heaven-hell scrolls, I try to understand the inner mechanism that works with this eternal law.

One remaining question: can I be a permanent resident of heaven, in current and future life ? If so, then I won't see hell. The concept of hell will cease to exist in my mind. Is this the ultimate goal of all humans ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home