Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mum and Dad, you will be allright

I am writing this with my tears looming on my eyes. Last night, with no clue whatsoever, mum suddenly told me about her wishes if she passes away. Nothing special about the wishes actually. But the way she told me makes me very sad. She expressed her wishes with light feeling, with no burden, as if she were ready to leave us all.

Ya Allah, I have no strength at all to control what will happen. But always in my pray, I beg You to forgive the sins of my parents and place them in the best possible position. Please extend Your rahman and rahiim to both of them, like they extended their love to all of their children.

Ya Allah, I believe that even without my pray You will always extend ultimate love and mercy to all of us. My pray is actually for my own sake. It is the pray that constructs a divine relationship between me and my parents. The loving relationship of a son to his parents, reciprocating the love of his parents to him. It is the reciprocal relationship that makes a family, a family.

Ibu and Bapak, you will be allright the Hand of the Most Merciful, wherever you are. Don't even worry about that. Meanwhile, let me continue my mission. Let me love my children like you loved us all.

My tears are falling ...

1 Comments:

Blogger arleynova said...

I always be touchy when reading any stories about parents, esp. Mom. they are our valuable gift from Alloh, no matter who and what they are.

May Alloh will always protect your parents, you - as parents, and also anybody who loves their parents much.

Sir, may I put your blog address in my links list? thanks.

rey
http://arleynova.cinonan.com
(visit mine, too!)

11/9/07 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home